Xceed Preparatory Academy is a groundbreaking network of private college prep middle and high schools that provides personalized learning plans and schedules delivered in a blended model combining master academic coaches with technology-enhanced curriculum. Each day is designed to meet the learning needs and interests of each student.
- Small by design
- Flexible schedules (morning, mid-morning and afternoon)
- Extended school day and calendar
- Continuous enrollment
- Non-traditional facilities
- Teachers as coaches and facilitators
- Blended learning combining the best elements of online and brick and mortar schools
- Personalized learning based on each student’s individual goals
Thrives outside of the traditional school model
OWNS THEIR DAY
Xceed offers different schedule options for each student.
Yes, students have access to the facilities from 7:30am to 6pm.
Xceed is a bring your own device school. Laptops and/or tablets will not be provided, though the school has a limited number of loaner computers available.
Yes, Xceed has continuous enrollment. While we will operate a traditional school calendar, due to our personalization, some of our students will have non-traditional school years.
Xceed adheres to the state of Florida graduation requirements. Students will need 24 credit hours to graduate.
Xceed will be a candidate for AdvancEd/SACS accreditation once the 2017-18 school year begins. It is our goal to be fully accredited by the end of the 2017-18 school calendar.